“Sally was amazing. She really did help my book to tell a better story. I will use her again for my next project!!”
-Mike Adamo, Radical Hiring Success
Do you want To ensure the success of your Self-help book?
Whether you have 50 pages or 250, make sure your book will get the attention it deserves. As a developmental editor, I will help you:
- Get a true picture of your strengths and weaknesses so you know where to focus.
- Pinpoint organizational and structural problems that keep you from a being a pro.
- Identify your top 3 issues of content and craft so you can boost the impact and clarity of your message or story.
If you are serious about writing a breakthrough book that helps people transform, a book that doesn't get lost among the thousands of self-help books published every year, then you need professional editing. In each instance, I will make specific recommendations and suggest ways to implement. Or as some authors prefer, I will make the line edits and submit them to you for your review and approval.
COMMON PROBLEM IN SELF-HELP MANUSCRIPTS
To ensure that your self-help manuscript meets the professional publishing standards of your genre, the developmental editor solves these common problems found in most first drafts of self-help manuscripts:
- lack of logical structure and content organization
- vague or inconsistent author voice
- significant content holes or excessive repetition
Get the skilled support and enthusiastic guidance you need to finish your book and cross the finish line.